Long ago, Lucifer produced avatars including Senju to seek out the truth of various myths about herself in human world.
Dainichi first met with Sati when she was talking to a wooden statue of him and was approached by the Land Owners of the temple she was in. When she couldn't pay them, they suggested that they could take her instead, but was stopped when Dainichi suddenly spoke. Using the statue as a medium, he threatened to beat them up with his many arms and broke the statue to reveal himself and scare them away. Dainichi affectionately refers to Sati as "Sacchan".
Oversouls and Attacks
- Shaman: Sati Saigan
- O.S. Type: Spirit Type
- Spirit Ally: Dainichi Nyorai
- Medium used: Buddhistic Staff
Description: One of the largest of the Gandhara's Buddhistic gods, Dainichi's main form of combat involves his mighty palms. Sati also used Dainichi to perform the chant that sent Asakura Yoh's soul to train in hell.
- Dainichi Nyorai, in spirit form, appears quite similar to the character Senju from Hiroyuki Takei's manga Butsu Zone, who is an emissary of that work's Dainichi Nyorai.
- Shaman King: Legacy of Spirits
- 'Shaman King Manga - Mentalite Fanbook
- Shaman King Manga - Chapter 189
- Shaman King Manga - The Super Star Chapter 35
- Shaman King Manga - Remix Track 11
- Shaman King Manga - Chapter 233
- Dainichi Nyorai - Wikipedia article about Dainichi Nyorai.