|Futunomitama no Turugi|
|English Name:|| Futsunomitama Sword|
|First Appearance:|| Chapter 128|
|Wielder:|| Asakura Yohken
The Futunomitama no Turugi (フツノミタマの剣, "Futsunomitama no Tsurugi"; also known as the Futsunomitama Sword in the English the manga series, also known as the Antiquity in the English version of the anime series) is a stone sword that is owned by the Asakura Family.
Futunomitama no Turugi is a red stone sword that has been a treasure of the Asakura Family for many generations. According to Asakura Hao, it was once owned by a sword god and even though it is only made of rock, it is the perfect medium to create a sword oversoul. The sword which slumbers in a storage room of the Asakura Family always creates a stir in the world when it surfaces because it's a national treasure.
It was used by Asakura Yohken to kill his ancestor Hao when he reincarnated into the Patch Tribe. Five hundred years later it was used by Asakura Yoh as a secondary medium for his Over Soul during the second round of the Shaman Fight. Yoh's son, Asakura Hana would eventually inherit it and used as his main medium for his Over Soul.
- The kanji for sword, 剣, is usually spelled "Tsurugi" in rōmaji, but in the Kang Zeng Bang Shaman Files it is transliterated as "Turugi" The same applies to the "Futsu" which is rendered as "Futu" instead. It is unknown if this is a mistake or intentional.
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Chapter 129; Page 5
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Funbari no Uta Chapter 3
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Flowers Chapter 2
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Kang Zeng Bang Volume 12 Extras; Shaman File 164
|e v||Asakura Family|
|Main Family:||Asakura Yoh | Asakura Anna | Asakura Keiko | Asakura Yohmei | Asakura Kino | Asakura Hao | Asakura Hana | Asakura Munzer Redseb | Asakura Munzer Seyram|
|Branch Family:||Asakura Yohkyo | Asakura Yohane | Asakura Luca|
|Deceased:||Asanoha Douji | Onmyōji Asakura Hao | Asakura Yohken | Asakura Mikihisa|
|Spirits:||Matamune | Imari and Shigaraki | Ponchi and Conchi | Zenki and Goki | Dai Tengu | Amidamaru | Oboro Daikyoh | Shinden and Raiden|
|Tools:||Mikihisa's Guitar | Chō-Senjiryakketsu | Futunomitama no Turugi | Harusame|