|Japanese Name:||朧 大凶|
|Meaning:||"Vague Terrible Luck"|
|First Appearance:|| Flowers Chapter 1|
Oboro Daikyoh (朧 大凶, Oboro Daikyō) is a samurai ghost and the guardian ghost of Asakura Yohane. He is known as the Unhappiness-Bearer Vagabond Swordsman (そしてその持ち霊の不幸を呼ぶ流浪の剣士, Soshite sono Mochi Rei no Fukou wo Yobu Rurou no Kenshi)
Daikyoh was born and raised during the Meiji Restoration. He was once a noble samurai but with the ban of katanas, he was forced into the army. Many of Daikyoh's fellow samurai also volunteered to join the Japanese Imperial Army.
One day while drinking, Daikyoh visited his former comrades who all pointed their weapons at him and in a drunken rage he attacked them, forcing them to gun him down.
This is the most basic of Yohane's abilities. He uses his umbrella as a substitute for Daikyoh's sword.
- Oboro Zangetsu (朧斬月,Haze Slaying Moon):
- Kyōsha (凶車, Bane Wheel): A powerful thrusting technique developed for closing the distance between the user and his opponent. According to Daikyoh, had he wielded his own sword against Hana, this technique would have been strong enough to blow a hole in his stomach.
Over Souls and AttacksEdit
O.S. Tsukuyomi LanceEdit
O.S. “Tsukuyomi Lance” (O.S.月詠鉾, Tsukuyomi Hoko)
- Shaman: Asakura Yohane
- O.S. Type: Weapon Type
- Spirit Ally: Oboro Daikyoh (Seirei Class)
- Medium used: Umbrella
Description: The Over Soul creates an oversized lance in the shape of an umbrella with the Five Point Star at bottom of it and a sword blade at the tip. It has wings at the top and ribbons tied around it in the middle. According to Amidamaru, its strength is on par with Yoh's O.S. Spirit of Sword.
- Tsukiyo Hōkiboshi (月夜帚星,Moon Night Sweeping Star): Using the sword at the tip of the Over Soul, Yohane performs a powerful piercing attack.
O.S. Big Zalim YamabokoEdit
O.S. “Big Zalim Yamaboko” (O.S. 明星山鉾, Biguzaremu Yamaboko)
- Shaman: Asakura Luca; Asakura Yohane
- O.S. Type: Weapon Type
- Spirit Ally: Shinden and Raiden; Oboro Daikyoh
- Medium used: Star Wand & Umbrella
Description: Using an unknown technique called Gion Gattai (祇園合体) Luca and Yohane is able to combine their Over Souls into one, given it the strength of Yohane's Tsukuyomi Lance and the speed of Luca's Amaterasu Float.
- Kami no Tsue: Ama Yumi (神の杖 天射, Godly Cane: Heaven Shot): A technique where the Oversoul jumps high into the air and performs a very strong piercing attack.
- During their first fight, Amidamaru calls him a Rōnin. A Rōnin is the title given to a samurai who has lost his master.
- Yohane´s "O.S. Tsukuyomi" is named after a Shintō deity.
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Flowers Chapter 17
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Flowers Chapter 7
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Flowers Chapter 2
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Flowers Chapter 4
|e v||Asakura Family|
|Main Family:||Asakura Yoh | Asakura Anna | Asakura Keiko | Asakura Yohmei | Asakura Kino | Asakura Hao | Asakura Hana | Asakura Munzer Redseb | Asakura Munzer Seyram|
|Branch Family:||Asakura Yohkyo | Asakura Yohane | Asakura Luca|
|Deceased:||Asanoha Douji | Onmyōji Asakura Hao | Asakura Yohken | Asakura Mikihisa|
|Spirits:||Matamune | Imari and Shigaraki | Ponchi and Conchi | Zenki and Goki | Dai Tengu | Amidamaru | Oboro Daikyoh | Shinden and Raiden|
|Tools:||Mikihisa's Guitar | Chō-Senjiryakketsu | Futunomitama no Turugi | Harusame|