|Spirit of Earth|
|English Name:||Spirit of Earth|
|First Appearance:||Chapter 256 (manga)|
The Spirit of Earth (スピリット・オブ・アース, Supiritto Obu Asu) is one of the Five Grand Elemental Spirits (Godaiseirei), that was created by the Great Spirit itself. According to Sati Saigan it belongs to Asakura Yoh.
The Spirit of Earth is one of five powerful elemental spirits known as the Grand Elemental Spirits (Godaiseirei), of the Patch Tribe. They are derived from the Great Spirit itself, and like it, constitute a collective of souls. They can be controlled by their respective Elemental Warrior, or a shaman of extraordinary power, like Asakura Hao. The power of the Godaiseirei is unmatched by any other spirit, except for the Great Spirit itself.
After Patch Hao stole the Spirit of Fire, it was hidden by the Patch Tribe to avoid any other of the Grand Elemental Spirits to be stolen, within the depths of hell and guarded by Enma Daioh, the greatest of the four Kings of Hell.
Before the finals of the Shaman Fights Sati Saigan and the Gandhara went to Hell to get the Five Elemental Spirits and deliver them to the Five Elemental Warriors. The Spirit of Earth was given to Yoh and was used to fight against Asakura Hao in the Great Spirit. After the final fight, Yoh kept it and used it to get out of trouble when in great danger.
Oversouls and AttacksEdit
O.S. Spirit of EarthEdit
O.S. Spirit of Earth (O.S. スピリット・オブ・アース)
- Shaman: Asakura Yoh
- O.S. Type: Spirit Type
- Spirit Ally: Spirit of Earth (Kami Class Spirit)
- Medium: Earth
Description: When Oversouled by Asakura Yoh it gains its entire body. Its movements seem to follow that of Yoh himself. The Spirit of Earth can also manipulate gravity, enough to counter the gravity of a black hole and allow those who are affected by Spirit of Earth's gravity to move freely.
- Attraction (引力（アトラクション）, "Atorakushon"): This attack relies upon the principle of using the significant gravitational forces generated by the real Earth's large mass, altering the trajectory of incoming attacks to avoid damage. As such, the technique acts as an effective defensive move, even protecting from the large number of meteors that the O.S. Great Spirit can produce.
The Spirit of Earth does not appear in the anime, as Spirit of Fire appears to be a single, powerful entity under the Patch's control rather than a member of this group, though it was mentioned that there were four other spirits worshiped by the Patch other than the Spirit of Fire.
- According to the Kang Zeng Bang Extras, the Spirit of Earth has the same abilities as the Spirit of Fire to become stronger by consuming souls.
- It is the last spirit to be captured by the Gandhara.
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Chapter 258
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Chapter 299
- ↑ Shaman King Anime - Episode 59
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Kang Zen Bang Volume 8 Extra
- Earth A Wikipedia article about Spirit of Earth's Element
|e v||Five Elemental Warriors|
|Members:||Asakura Yoh | Tao Ren | Usui Horokeu | Chocolove McDonell | Lyserg Diethel|
|Spirits:||Spirit of Earth | Spirit of Fire | Spirit of Rain | Spirit of Thunder | Spirit of Wind|
|Groups:||Five Elemental Warriors | Gandhara | Asakura Family | Tao Family|
|e v||Patch Tribe|
|Ten Patch Officiants:||Silva | Kalim | Radim | Namari | Nichrom | Bron | Magna | Rutherfor | Renim | Thalim | Zinc (Anime Only)|
|Others:||Chrom | Lip & Rap | Patch Hao | Alumi Niumbirch|
|Spirits:||Big Chief | Silver Arms | Black Sickle | Red Rope | Platinum Sword | Magnescope | Blue-Net | Yellow Whip | Clear Coat | Green Seeds | Grey Saucer | Purple Kick | Zinc Arms (Anime Only)|
|Five Elemental Spirits:||Spirit of Earth | Spirit of Fire | Spirit of Rain | Spirit of Thunder | Spirit of Wind|
|Tools:||Oracle Bell | IPatch|