I was thinking of separating this article into three: Shaman King, Shaman King (2001) and Shaman King (manga). This article would be about the franchise in general. What the community thinks of that? Luk3Master (talk) 22:15, June 16, 2020 (UTC)
- "About the franchise in general" ? It already appears as such to me. The franchise in generel, is the characters, the manga series, the anime and so on. And there is already an article on the 2021 anime. --Gojita (talk) 08:57, June 17, 2020 (UTC)Gojita
- Thinking better, I thought of a way similar to the Fullmetal Alchemist wiki, in which Fullmetal Alchemist is a desambiguation for the articles Fullmetal Alchemist franchise, Fullmetal Alchemist (manga), Fullmetal Alchemist (2003 anime) and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
- So the plan here would be:
- This current article is renamed to Shaman King (franchise) or 'series' or something similar;
- Shaman King becomes a desambiguation;
- Shaman King (manga) is created as an article about the original manga before Kanzenban;
- Shaman King (2001) is created as an article about the first anime adaptation;
- Shaman King (2021) is already an article, so nothing changes here.
- What do you think about this? Would it be more organized? Or unnecessary? --Luk3Master (talk) 03:32, June 18, 2020 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.