Then what about the ones with no color?Hikaruyami-having fun* 16:51, January 19, 2010 (UTC)
- I think my bro always says"leave them be they don't need color, they don't show alot in the anime or manga" Eliskuya2 16:32, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
Have you read the rule changes that was made recently considering talk pages? Because if you have not, then please do! --Gojita 14:41, September 26, 2010 (UTC)Gojita
- I just did. and that user had a potty mouth. dear mon ami --Eliskuya2 15:15, September 26, 2010 (UTC)
- I know, but no mather what, ones opinions are always respected no matter the language and usefulness. So another time, no matter what, please don't edit the messages on talk pages other than your own messages. --Gojita 15:27, September 26, 2010 (UTC)Gojita
- okays. and btw do you need me for anything? --Eliskuya2 15:50, September 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Nope, nothing special, just keep up the good work :) --Gojita 23:28, September 26, 2010 (UTC)Gojita
- see I'm useful to you, your best buddy I'm glad I'm in use for you --Eliskuya2 00:11, September 27, 2010 (UTC)
Note on behaviorEdit
I have told you not to be so rude. that comment you added to your edit on Opacho's page *rolls eyes* Please don't do that, it is rude to the editor who's word you changed. --Gojita 12:18, October 20, 2010 (UTC)Gojita
- then remind them to changed it to manga. I'm busy with something too y'know --Eliskuya2 12:35, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
- You do realise that i have to be 100% imparitial. That the tone you have towards some contributors are getting out of hand and i can overlook it seeing how you are our number two on the most contributed list, but there is also a limit. Whatever thoughts you have about edits and alike, please keep them to yourself. We only reason our edits when there is a conflict between them or if there is a major change. Otherwise i am happy that your doing a good job here, keeping things neet and tighty but please try to consider your tone against the other contributors, otherwise you might scare them away. --Gojita 13:59, October 21, 2010 (UTC)Gojita
now that is funny --Eliskuya2 01:01, October 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Will you find it funny when i write you down for a first strike? --Gojita 09:47, October 26, 2010 (UTC)Gojita
- look gojia. I got your back. and I'm trying make this place better. unlike users they put fanstuff, I dislike. if you go to chrono wikia. they do the same thingEliskuya2 12:02, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Are you getting the point about beeing 100% impartial(it would seem i spelled it wrong the first time) do you understand why i am giving you this message? --Gojita 16:44, October 26, 2010 (UTC)Gojita
hai, its my behavir --Eliskuya2 17:20, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Good! then please respond a little bit clearer the first time, next tíme. --Gojita 22:09, October 26, 2010 (UTC)Gojita
hai --Eliskuya2 04:11, October 27, 2010 (UTC)
Re:I got some bad news Edit
I have known about this for quite some time, and this skin that have i chosen as default is the best i could do(go to your user preferences and choose the old skin) but i can't do anything about. All i can think of is changing host, but i don't want to redo everything. the best we can do is complain to the wikia host and hope they will find a good solution. BTW similar complains are coming in from the other wikias as well. --Gojita 13:00, November 6, 2010 (UTC)Gojita
man...I missed the old skin we had. why dose wikia miss things up. well I'll help anytime when you need me --Eliskuya2 16:13, November 6, 2010 (UTC)
Re:y'know gojia Edit
that i cannot allow. You might be second biggest contributor next to me, but since you have no official title in the workings of this wikia it would only undermine my authority. Also with your recent behavior, changed or not, i cannot trust you judgement on such things, sorry! --Gojita 09:17, November 10, 2010 (UTC)Gojita
well I tryed to be helpful again... --Eliskuya2 19:38, November 10, 2010 (UTC)
Manta and S.O.W.Edit
English is not my native language, but I'm sure that this sentence:
His sister, Oyamada Mannoko, who is 5 years old. can only be correct if it's either
His sister is Oyamada Mannoko, who is 5 years old. or
His sister, Oyamada Mannoko, is 5 years old. (just like the sentences with his father and mother).
Also, what's with the m's? Since when do we use an apostrophe for meter per second? It's a / --RazielZero 22:42, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
go ask the boss not me of the wikia --Eliskuya2 04:21, January 8, 2011 (UTC)
- I asked you because you were the one who reverted/changed them, but nevermind then, I see Gojita has already changed them back. --RazielZero 10:56, January 8, 2011 (UTC)
Incorrect information about Nichrom Edit
I saw on the Patch tribe page that it said "In the manga, Nichrom was able to kill Ren "...which is completely incorrect. Peyote did. So I edited it and wrote that Nichrom didn't and apparently you edited over it? If this is true, then perhaps you should reread the manga. I don't mean to offend but it's really frustrating to actually see the Shaman King wikia give out false information, me try to correct it, and then just get slapped in the face. VooDooDollMaster 22:01, January 13, 2011 (UTC)
don't talk rude on my page. talk to him gojia sama, this is not a place to place rude comments on my page... --Eliskuya2 02:10, January 14, 2011 (UTC)
I tried to be polite and good to you when I talked to you some time ago about you reverting my righteous and helpful edits to the page of Manta and the elemental spirits.
But I see that you still don't understand... Can you please tell me WHY are you reverting nearly every edit I do on this Wiki? And not just me, I saw that that Voodoo guy also complained about your pointless reverts.
I did many corrections and changes to the page about the girls of Lily Five today and you just go ahead and revert all of them to their faulty versions. You even want to delete the template which would actually make the wiki look better? Did you even look at it?
At least give me a reason for these things if I have wasted an hour correcting these little mistakes.
And don't come saying that "oh don't be rude to me, talk to Gojita , the head of this Wiki. It's not my fault." Because I will! I will complain to him too.
I know you were "harassed" on the Crono wiki, PLEASE, don't let it happen again here, I just want to be helpful, so please either give me a good reason for those reverts or ask Gojita before you do things like that.
--RazielZero 21:44, January 19, 2011 (UTC)
- First of all Eliskuya2 DON'T CLEAN OUT YOUR TALK PAGE EVERY TIME SOMEONE WRITE SOMETHNG YOU DON'T LIKE, IT IS AGAINST THE RULES!!!. Secondly: RazielZero has a point, there is no point to those reverts(i looked them through) please be more considerate in the future. --Gojita 13:52, January 20, 2011 (UTC)Gojita