Hi, welcome to Shaman King Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the File:Purple Kick.jpg page.
those pictures are not canon Edit
PS. Gojita needs me for those Episodes, and no I am no going be blocked. so deal with it
Anime/Manga Difference section Edit
The section Anime/Manga difference is to highlight the major differences between the versions such as The Tao Family having a british accent in the dubbed anime or the way Chocolove's jokes are based on word play in the anime, while they are... well however you would define them in the manga, just adding a picture of how they look in the anime, if there are no major differences is a waste. I appreciate the effort, really, but don't get stubborn about it and start an editing war without reasoning yourself. --Gojita (talk) 17:00, May 25, 2014 (UTC)Gojita
Talk pages, reasoning, etc Edit
I asked politely earlier that you reason yourself from the beginning when insist on your edits, but it would appear that you choose not to listen. Now you also insult my work, those templates are not easy to make, considering that this wiki have no preinstalled coding for such stuff and as such you are testing my patience. Please consider this a warning about your behavior. --Gojita (talk) 14:51, June 4, 2014 (UTC)Gojita
- You reason yourself the first time AND then you take it to the talk page of the article if anything more, not the personal user pages, that is my point, I only commented on the template to notify your insult, which I feel you have done again.
- Please understand that even though I am the admin of this place, I do not have that much free time on my hand, and adding those templates not to mention experimenting with them without a preinstalled code as mentioned above is tedious and time consuming work.
- Plus if you look at them you can see that there is a link for editing them, meaning that if you find an image that fits them its rather easy to insert. That aside, they are set up to work with all the group articles, not just the ones that have subteams that participated in the shaman fights and as such, by not simply suggesting a substitute, OR using the sandbox or the preview function to work on yourself, your removal of that setup for a single article can ruin the setup im working on for the rest of the articles. That aside, they are far from done, but its the best I can manage with what I have now and as said before they make the lineup of text and image fit far better than the other solution. So from now on would you be so kind and take up any further subjects about the individual articles in the relevant talk pages where other uses are also able to participate in the debate? --Gojita (talk) 19:38, June 4, 2014 (UTC)Gojita
- Eliskuya2 is tolerable, and he/she have been doing a lot of productive work such as setting up the articles about the anime episodes, but he/she have also received a warning as of late.
- Also, I will once again like to point out that you raise a Topic/Issue in my personal talk page that is best placed in the relevant article talk page, in this case I believe Hao's followers, so please be so kind and do that if you still wish to bring it up for debate. Bureaucracy may be a pain in the behind, but it works on all the other wikias and I would like it if it where the same here :) --Gojita (talk) 20:14, June 4, 2014 (UTC)Gojita
Strike 1:Language Edit
As noted above, I have already once upon given you a warning about your behavior, which have now escalated to offensive language, far too many times! So, per the rules, this is your first strike. --Gojita (talk) 20:32, July 4, 2016 (UTC)Gojita
Profile Pic Debat Edit
Most pictures on this wiki have ended up as fullbody images due to the lack of proper anime images or the fact that the only colored versions are the ones from the Kang Zeng Bang files due to many of them not having an anime counterpart. It should never be the focus to add a fullbody image to every single articles infobox image, since they end up pushing down the infobox and ruining the formatting of the rest of article. Try to compare with other wikis or even Wikipedia and most of them should have clean rectangular images used for the profile pics to the best of their abilities and then tell me to "get over" what is hard to control when we don´t have many options. On a side note, please don´t call it "retarded" to use an image twice when the Kang Zeng Bang data file images otherwise artisticly is the best representation of the authors work. --Gojita (talk) 14:49, July 5, 2016 (UTC)Gojita
Strike 2: Still with the language part Edit
Yeah.... there are rules for a purpose, and you just go and ignore them no more than 3 days after I give you a strike. So consider this message your second strike, adding to the fact that you once again, fail to argue properly, why you want YOUR type of major edit. --Gojita (talk) 01:29, July 9, 2016 (UTC)Gojita