Hi, welcome to Shaman King Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Asakura Yoh page.
- Well if that's the case, then the Shinkuu in Shinkuu Buddha Giri should have an overline in the "kuu" like the ou's and such. Also, Shinkuu is Vacuum, not Shockwave. And Mitsuki Saiga does voice Amidamaru young. SneaselSawashiro (talk) 05:23, December 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Hyoui Gattai should also have the overlines as well in the "Hyoui" SneaselSawashiro (talk) 05:24, December 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Ah, and another thing, the kanji for Byakkou at the O.S. collection is different from the one on the O.S. info itself. Since it uses 白鳥 instead of 白鵠. Byakkou at the "kou" should also have an overline as well. SneaselSawashiro (talk) 05:27, December 6, 2012 (UTC)
- If you wish to add the overline letters i will not stop you since i don't have a keyboard that can add that, BUT please go through the article's talk page first to ensure that everyone agree, there are more people on this wiki than you who are familiar with the japanese language and also because it makes it easier to look up, should there be another disagreement. Secondly, Vacuum or Shockwave, I believe it is one of those translations that needs proof before beeing accepted, so please do also add that to the article's talk page, perhaps under a seperate headline before you start editing the article. --Gojita (talk) 20:44, December 6, 2012 (UTC)Gojita
Sorry and I want to really know what's going onEdit
Suppose I should apologize for everything, especially with those edits on the pages.
Of course, should at least find some proper way to consult you all about how the changes should be applied (since a lot of my citations were a lot of hard work to find and some pages like the discussions of Ren's Armor Over Soul evolution to Yoh's).
But of course, I forgot which talk page Eliskuya2 was referring to, so I at least want to know what's really going on with these reverts, even if they happen to be minor typo fixes. :( Sorry for everything, Gojita and Elis2. SneaselSawashiro (talk) 00:07, July 6, 2014 (UTC)
Hello Sneasel, I was looking for you. if you are not busy come at my talk page, I need talk to you about something. well see you soon
I noticed that too Edit
I remember that too, when I put the Kanji on video game characters and there was user that use to lurk around and deletes the kanji. as I said to the boss, I want make this whole place better with every Kanji for each character, yet that user disargees about my idea. but yea Seasel, want work together and do something in the near future? Eliskuya2 (talk) 07:24, January 22, 2018 (UTC)
Pretty much. Basically I'll admit you and I have done some dumb shit back then, but for some reason I think this wikia's current admin is out of touch. However, I'm currently a very disorganized fool right now, so I'm afraid I can't do much. SneaselSawashiro (talk) 07:31, January 22, 2018 (UTC)
- I am not out of touch, I bassicly check the site for updates almost every day now. When all that is said and done, every article has a talk page, USE THEM, especially when it comes to these cases about edits and locked pages, not the user talk pages. --Gojita (talk) 08:35, January 22, 2018 (UTC)Gojita
- ....and that's me opening my DAMN big mouth like an idiot. I haven't changed there as usual. I'm taking back what I said now. =__= SneaselSawashiro (talk) 08:37, January 22, 2018 (UTC)
You are still insisting on adding your edits on the Amidamaru page without actually taking up any kind of discussion in the relevant talk page AND you are also changing the basic headline format of the article. I opened up the page because I had hoped for a more reasonable behavior, but this is far from it. As noted in the headline, consider this your first warning and up until further notice, I will lock the page again. --Gojita (talk) 23:17, February 19, 2018 (UTC)Gojita
- Then if that's the case, then whatever I guess....I supposedly have added what needs to be added already, but I still stand by my argument of "Byakkou First Form and Final Evolution". SneaselSawashiro (talk) 23:36, February 19, 2018 (UTC)
Name Changing Edit
Would you kindly stop changing the names of the oversouls or adding an / and then the translations next to it. Not everything have to be translated! --Gojita (talk) 17:01, February 23, 2018 (UTC)Gojita
- Then is it possible to instead add a reference tag for the translation like with Matamune's Oni Goroshi? SneaselSawashiro (talk) 19:40, February 23, 2018 (UTC)
- Read my last sentence again. Not everything have to be translated! Per say, O.S. Tsukyomi, it is written in the trivia section that it is named after a Shinto god, or the attack named after a type of Shinto archery, people read it, become curious, they look it up and then look it up and see the translation there. Otherwise, translating everything would leave the pages too clothered up and messy. --Gojita (talk) 20:13, February 23, 2018 (UTC)Gojita
Re;Byakkou change new theory? Edit
You still don´t seem to understand the part where you are supposed to keep this topic to the Amidamaru talk page! I am going to move your message to the talk page and this time I do hope you remember to keep the topics to the relevant pages instead of the personal talk pages or as I have seen today with the video link in the editor comment, how is anyone supposed to respond to that??? --Gojita (talk) 17:30, February 26, 2018 (UTC)Gojita